Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 64 monthsary dearest.

The first thing I did when I'm awake, called Jgws & chatted. He rushed me to prepare quickly, anniversary act like wedding leh. Hahaha! Was still abit tired, but pulled myself out of the bed to prepare quickly. Only put contact lens & dried my hair. He came over to fetch me & headed to Teckwhye for Bak kut teh as I'm craving for it :P Unfortunately, It was drizzling. Damn cold can? After eating, Jgws went to buy alot of tidbits for me, headed to guardian to buy facial foam & then back to his place.

Peipei brought Baby Darius & Demi here :) Woohoo! Played with Darius for awhile, super duper cute as he kept repeating things we said. Hehehe. After that, napped for awhile. Supposed to watch movie at 9:50pm, but gave it a missed as the weather sucked today! Slacked & cuddled till 1am, Jgws sent me back to clementi by cab & headed home himself. Hope he don't catch a cold. I'm gonna call him when I'm done blogging! :D Goodnight people! Nice weather to sleep tonight, hopefully I can fall asleep peacefully too, without any pills.

Please support! http://www.prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com/ & http://www.clearmyinstock-s.blogspot.com
More to come :)

Happy 64 monthsary to dearest again.
I won't give up on you. Unless you give up on
me or give up on yourself..
& Thanks for always staying by
my side waiting for me to grow up.
Like how I waited for you to grow up
in the past. Love you always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment