Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm on a happy diet. I eat food that makes me happy.

Managed to sleep peacefully without any sleeping pills for 9 hours. People, feel happy for me please :) Thanks to Alicia Sim, She woke me up for nothing. She can even tweet to me after I hang up. Ass, I purposely don't wanna reply her although I get super active when I'm awake. Jgws's dad cooked western breakfast for us. Bloated max! Initially we planned for outing at Cityplaza. But it's too late when we're awake. After awhile, Orleng texted me, saying that it's compulsory for titanium tonight. Oh my god!
Slacked & cuddled for awhile & then anyhow prepared for Titanium with the oceanz. Elaine alibaba came over to come & fetch me first. & Then headed to esplanade carpark while waiting for the rest to reach. It was super boring, maybe it's because it's weekday bah? Elaine & I left at 3am after Melody reached.. She sent me to the lift & left :) Heihei. Experiencing super bad headache after cleaning up. Ate 2 muscle relax pills & soon I fell asleep after talking to Jgws.

1 comment:

  1. hey, can i know what colour you dye your hair? thanks!

    ReplyDelete