Thursday, March 24, 2011

Always remember, pain makes people change. So don’t hurt them when you do not want them to change.


Firstly, Happy birthday to my brother, Ah y & My aunt, Joanne!

Stayed up the whole night, like again.. Played ninja fruits & popstar till the sun rises. Had a super hard time waking Jgws up at 7:30am, so I had no choice but to text his mum to wake him up. Prepared myself while he went to Clementi polyclinic to take his queue number first. While waiting for his turn to consult the doctor, he came over to fetch me.. Accompanied him wait, within 10 mins, everything's done! Headed to Bukit Timah Market for breakfast, Kuey chap there "no horse run" Must try! Tuesday & wednesday close and it only opens in the morning.. My mood ruined the whole day, maybe due to insufficient sleep, I guess. Didn't managed to sleep much at his place, only for about 7 hours? Dinner @ 302 coffeeshop as it's been ages since I last dined there. Coincidentally, chanced upon Jasmine, Peiqi & bf and Peipei there. After eating, quickly rushed back to his place as it started drizzling! Really hope I won't fall sick these few days as I was drenched just now. Sigh.. Peiqi said I've gained weight :( Ahhhh~ I can't sleep already lah tonight! Must stay awake to plan my diet! & He slept his whole day away while I'm busying with my phone. Hehehe. Back home by 1:30am.

Ps : Readers, I can't take any videos for make up tutorial as I've lost my cam.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your "Always remember, pain makes people change. So don’t hurt them when you do not want them to change." (Y) LIKE LIKE LIKE! :D

    ReplyDelete