Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Choose your words carefully, they may come back to destroy you.

Slept for only 3 hours, woke up & prepared myself quickly after hanging up with Nouvelle sis. Cabbed to cck to meet Papa y @his blk downstairs while waiting for John to come & fetch us to Changi Prison Complex to visit Loti. Tried out a new fakelashes that Eldersis bought from Taiwan previously. No longer the old one I always use. While waiting for our turn, talked on the phone with Jgws & Alicia. The moment I reached there, I thought of my buddy, Aloysius. So near yet so far away :( Sigh! Trixie came last min, bringing Eden along with her, to visit Ah boi too. It's been 12345678910 years since I last saw Eden, I rmb the last time I saw him, he was still hand-carried. Time flies indeed! Coincidentally, our visit room was no.8 while Trix's rm was no.9 Side by side only. Waiting time was super long, but that 20 precious mins for the visit passed super fast.. I've got another new nickname from bread again :( 金丝猫! No longer panda liao. Lol!

After visit, John drove Trix to Ion first & then followed by me & Papa y @ lot1. Accompanied papa Y for lunch, packed LJS for Jgws & myself. Back to his place while waiting for him to be back. Supposed to meet Nouvelle but too tired & she didn't called to ask me to prepare too. So gave it a missed! There'll be many chances in future to0 :) Heihei. Played talkbox at Granny's place, waited for Jgws to come over fetch me to Yewtee for supper. Slept over at Jgws's place aftermath. Jgws said this to me before sleeping: "U know how long we never sleep tgt? I'm always sleeping with u & ur phone. Fuck the person who create twitter & fml." Hahahaha! We both KO-ed together.



No comments:

Post a Comment