Wednesday, March 2, 2011

最好的报复不是毁掉一个人, 更不是毁掉自己. 而是过得比他们都幸福和快乐.

I was supposed to watch "Homecoming" with Jason at Jurongpoint because both of us wanted to watch for quite some time already but didn't have the chance to. But in the end, I KO-ed because I popped 2 sleeping pills before sleeping, that night before. Lol! Missed the chance of watching "Homecoming" Sigh. So it was, "It's a great great world" Hilarious but stupid show. I like :P Although the ending sucks, it's all about the great great world -.-" Haha! 8/10 for the way they speak, super funny! I'm gonna watch "love rivals" & "我爱你爱你爱你" when it's showing. Who wants to accompany me watch? :D I don't like angmoh action movies. So boring! Lol, except for "The green hornet"

Okay, back to the main topic. Met up with Jason at Jurong point & settled his lunch at Long john silver. And then went to get my pink portable charger. Woohoo~ Super duper chio & I'm lovin' it. Hehehe. I don't mind buying 10 more to keep at home, in case it spoils. K lah, I not so rich lah. Talk big only. Lol! After buying, movie & after movie, I cabbed back to Alicia's place thinking that I can rest for at least half an hour before preparing for work. Fml! She kept on talking to me non stop when the time is ticking away so fast :( Sigh! Idiot came to fetch me to work, & accompanied me there. Clement sis came too, both of them never fail to come down. Qianyi silly came down too.

After work, headed to shanghai dolly with Qianyi & Alicia as 82 called Alicia. Met erin & co at the entrance while waiting for 82 to come outside. Unfortunately, the bouncer there was the one who banned me from entering dragonfly last year before my birthday because I hiong in twice after umpteen times of warning. Hahahaha! But still, I'm allowed to go in :P Alicia too, the bouncer recognized her. Hahaha! Dolly was quite fun when we reached, but bored after 20 mins. Live band! Nabeixzxz! West coast for prata & then back to Alicia's place by 6am if i'm not wrong. Cleaned up & I KO-ed for 11 hours. Didn't realized Qianyi & Alicia woke up at 8am! Lol, I really KO. Stupid A called me when I was sleeping soundly, I almost wanted to shout over the phone but didn't. Too lazy & stengthless. So I continued sleeping. Now, I'm prepared for insomnia tonight. & then sleep tomorrow till I meet Alicia tomorrow night.


New skittles packaging! So cuteeee :)

Supper!
I forced an egg prata down my throat because my gastric was hurting
damn bad till I can feel I'm dying! Zzz, no joke.
Remember all the times I swore I need you baby? Well, consider them lies. Because here I am, without you, I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment