Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No matter how many times I fail, I'll always be ready for the next opportunity.

21st March, Monday.
The night before I slept (which means on sunday), created an account in Jobcentral, sent quite a number of resumes & then talked to Jgws on the phone for awhile before turning in. Slept for 14 hours straight! Super shiok! :) It's been a long time since I last slept for such long hours without any disturbance. Hehehe. Woke up, prepared myself, waited for Jgws to come over to fetch me. We headed to Bukit panjang plaza as I have to return the Dvds to Jasmine. Settled our dinner @ Kfc. Realized it's raining outside when we're smoking with Jas. Sigh! No choice but to wait till it turned into drizzling. While waiting, walked around the basement, and bought Ichiban sushis back to his place :) His first time trying Unagi sushi, face cramp! Hahaha! Watched teevee (triple x), I think "Vindiesel" is a fucking good actor lor! I like all of this shows & movies. After the show ended, we continued with "A-team" till 2am+ He sent me back home aftermath. Wrote letter to Loti as well. It was raining heavily during midnight. & I think I'll be a billionaire by now if I get paid by just tweeting. Lol! But too bad, because nuffnang doesn't provide such advantages. Tweet, whatsapp with Weimin & Xiaobui, Played fruit ninja & broke a record of 568! Super happy. Turned in by 8am in the morning.

Here's some overdue photos taken @ titanium during Orleng's birthday!


Birthday boy & girls.



Melissa & Valerie scal :)

22nd March, Tuesday.
Only managed to sleep for 9 hours this time round. The first thing I thought of, when I'm awake, was food! After that, online shopping. Bought 5 new clothings for myself & then quickly prepared as Jgws already reached my blk downstairs. Settled our dinner @ 163 Bukit panjang Ikan Bakar.. Back to his place, watched teevee while waiting for time to pass. Headed to Cousin's place for Mahjong till the sun rises. Lost an amount of $100++ together with mum. Super tired! Still have to accompany Mum to the market with such scorching sun. Talked to Orleng before sleeping, also played Fruit ninja. Only managed to sleep by 11am! O-my-gawd!


Received this picture from Clement sis.
4 retarded faces. Lol!


Light make-ups for today! No eyeliner at all.

23rd March, Wednesday.
First of all, Happy birthday to my Ark ka liao's mum, Jean Yap Lay Lian! :) Hope she stays pretty & young, like always! Jgws failed to bomb me up today, so he asked for Youngersis's help. Hohoho. Quickly wake up & prepare while waiting for him to come over to fetch me. Brought those ingredients to his place as I suggested to cook dinner for him, after 12345678910 years.. Hehehe. Watched America's got talent & cuddled together. Then he send me home at 1am. Gonna sleep early tonight as I have to wake up early tomorrow. Goodnight readers! :D


This is the picture of the portable charger you guys requested.
You can get it at Jurong point, 3rd level near chameleon.


Taadaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment