Sunday, April 3, 2011

In each tear, there's a lesson. Makes you wiser than before, makes you stronger than you know.

I woke up super early on Friday. 2 pieces of snowflakes & 6 hersheys kisses for my breakfast. Initially wanted to train over to Jgws's place, but the scorching sun makes me feel so lazy & I don't want to sweat, So cabbed over to lot1. Packed Mos Burger meal for Peipei & myself. Played with Darius the whole morning till Jgws book out. Darius super cheeky! He said, "pain pain" then pressed on my blueblack. I ouched loudly but he didn't stop. He continued pressing & pression, and then he's the one doing the *ouch* sound each time he press onto my blueblack. O-my-gawd! Fell asleep with Jgws, 5 hours of nap. (Y) Passed Nouvelle her clothes downstairs. Accompanied Jgws on a friday night, surprised? Hahaha! Prepared ourselves & headed to Newton for supper. Slacked with Cindy ahzeh, Esther, Jason & Kelvin till 5am! Woo~ (Hai Yan BBQ) must try!! :) Back home when the sun is about to rise.


It's already saturday morning! Didn't managed to nap at all, can't seemed to fall asleep. Just when I was craving for Macdonald's hashbrown, Peipei said she's going to Lot1. So she packed Mcgriddles meal for Jgws & I :D And yes, I finished the whole packet of Hershey kisses. I was experiencing bad migraines the whole morning. Thank god, Jgws was there to massage & apply oilment for me. Managed to nap for 5 hours, poor Jgws didn't sleep at all. Woke up again experiencing bad headache :( Fell asleep together with Jgws. 4 hours! I know I'm self-centered! Hahaha. I woke Jgws up to bring me for food when he's still sleeping.. If he were to wake me up, I would've threw my tantrums around. Hohoho! Anw, I'm sucha good girl. Stayed home with Jgws the whole weekend. Didn't even hit the club at all. Can anyone imagine that? Hahaha, I can't believe it man. Headed to Yewtee's prata shop for supper. Mutton chop, Egg prata, Mutton soup. Super bloated! Then, back to his place.. Bathed & he psycho-ed me to accompany him to club july. Boring place, but nice to chill & relax lah. Chanced upon Weilong there too.


Sunday morning~ Back to his place after slacking with t & gy. Did eye mask with Jgws. The one that Cindy ahzeh bought for me :D So sad that my dark circles are getting more & more obvious. Grr~ This time round, Jgws slept soundly while I suffer from insomnia till 4pm even when I ate sleeping pills :( Fml! Finally fell asleep, & was awaken by Jgws at 7pm+ as youngersis whatsapp me. Get up, bathed & packed my clothes. Jgws walked me down, Met up with Youngersis, Kim cousin, as well as Marcus at the bus stop. They accompanied us to wait for cab, act like we're waiting for plane going overseas hor? So dua pai. Hahaha! Cabbed back home with Youngersis. I'm gonna sleep early tonight. Working from Monday to Friday, Temp job. & I have to wake up at 7am in the morning! I can't believe it :-( Its okay, just for 5 days! Endureeeeeeee~




The mask that Cindy ahzeh bought for me :) 3 pairs in a pack. Zip lock packaging, how nice!



There you go, as requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment