Monday, April 4, 2011

You just can't please some people, but at least you can piss them off and please yourself :)

First day of work is good. Everything turned out better than what I've expected. All I did was to open receipt, or play lappy. Lol~ But I still can't accept the fact that I'm actually waking up early in the morning to work. Hahaha! Knocked off, Jgws rushed over to fetch me. Went back to his house to bathe first as I was super duper hot! Then headed to Yewtee point for dinner. Met up with Nouvelle sis for a stick & passed her that Mango top. Parted with her & headed to Jgws's place. I KO-ed till 10pm. If Jgws didn't wake me up, I would've slept till the next morning I guess? Super duper drained~ Mood haven't been treating me good lately, my dear boy's stucked in some problems. Actually, it's just a trival matter. I just don't understand why some pea-brained freaks stir it up & make it big. Or they thought they were having fun like as if they're playing arcade games? Zzz. At some point of time, I would think. Am I the cause of it? Maybe I kept resisting him from meeting them. That results what happens today? Or should I feel relieved because he's not behaving like the rest of 'em? Yes, I should feel relieved! Prove that he've grown up, no longer playing mind games or childish acts :) Hope life treats him nicely in the upcoming days, same for me. Last but not least, Happy birthday to my dear cousin, Daryil.



From my expression, you can't actually imagine how scorching the sun is.

No comments:

Post a Comment