Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'd rather be hated for being real, than to be loved for being fake.

8 hours of sleep, awaken by Jgws's call. Prepared myself & packed my clothes while Jgws went to pack lunch for me. Cabbed over to Jgws's place with youngersis as she's going over to Granny's. Enjoyed my 鸭饭 + 烧肉 while Jgws fried 午餐肉 for me :) Usual routine, watched teevee the whole day & had my favourite Haagen Dazs ice-cream that Velle sis bought for me. Headed to Club July with Jgws. Youngersis came over to find me after arena & Annabelle's bf is sucha fucker. Nigel was there too & he treated me a bucket of Heineken. Chanced upon Kaining. Went to Yewtee food court for supper, kuey chap! Bloated max. And one of this irritant seriously pissed me off. Major turn off! Stop your bootlicking for fucks sake man. Jgws fell asleep so quickly while I continue playing my games on iphone & spammed quotes in twitter. Fell asleep when the sun rised :( Will be back to update later. Stay tuned! :D


The leopard tube dress I bought from bugis :P

No comments:

Post a Comment