Friday, April 22, 2011

Time is a luxury which can never be purchased at any cost. So when someone spends it for you, it defines the depth of care they have for u.

Woke up finding Jgws's arms around me because it's raining & the thunder was super loud :) He still went down to pack chicken rice + braised egg & Abc soup for me despite of the heavy rain.. Watched teevee while waiting for Nouvelle sis to come over. Passed her the leopard top I ordered for her, asthma pump that Jgws helped her get, as well as 2 sexy undergarments. Hehehe! After watching 9pm show, prepared ourselves, headed to Club july by the canal.. Met up with Youngersis, Raynard, cousin Daryil, Hasnie & 2 of their friends Cindynah ahzeh also came over to meet up with us. 3am, headed back to Granny's place together. I think granny was blur when she saw so many of us sitting on the sofa. Hahaha! Accompanied Cindy ahzeh to wait for a cab & then walked back to Jgws's place. Few hours later, it's time for Jgws to book in to serve his confinement. I don't know why he forever-and-ever never get out of trouble. Everytime after he books out, confirm got cocks & tails about what he did in army & so on.. Can't be bothered already! Anyway, after he booked in, I couldn't sleep. So I started digging his stuffs. Found alot alot of letters, cards & etc. Memories of those good & bad times.. Played games on phone, & finally fell asleep by 12pm! O-my-gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment