Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Always remember it's better to have love and lost because it's where we learnt the most.

Updates for sunday till today (wednesday).

Sunday afternoon, I woke up to find Youngersis missing! -.-" She went out to meet her bf, left me alone at granny's place. Heartless. Hahaha. Walked over to Jgws's place to bathe & then watched tv for awhile. Back to granny's place after charging my phone full. Watched star awards with My beloved granny, Hasnie & Daryil. I don't know how they rate or vote for the stars lor. Why Ruien instead of Jeanette aw? Why 715 instead of Huang Jun Xiong? Ass. Nouvelle sis came over to granny's to meet me for awhile too :) Super love her lah! But it's seriously hard to live with her lor. Kept on pestering Hasnie & I to go to 7-11 for tidbits. O-my-gawd! Fat die us. Headed to the Econ minimart instead as it's nearer.. I bought alot of tidbits man, can't believe it. My mouth can't stop munching on food/tidbits/candies this particular day. After eating granny's delicious dishes, & tidbits. Urggh! After star awards, switched to Channel 5 for Royal wedding of Prince william (if i'm not wrong) & Princess going-to-be Kate. Super duper glamourous & elegant. It's exactly like in fairytale.. K, stop dreaming! Jgws came over after booking out. I fell asleep on the sofa for less than 15 mins, woke up by Siokmin's several calls even after I hanged. Urggh. A disadvantage, I'm a light sleeper. So whenever I wakes up, it's super hard for me to fall back asleep then. Supper @ Yewtee E.A.T with Jgws & then back to his place. Bathed, he fell asleep while I stayed up the whole night suffering from insomnia. Just 10 mins of sleep :(

As I've said I stayed up all night, Monday morning Jgws prepared himself & booked in. Spent the whole morning changing my themes, battery colours, and my message theme. Finally done & I'm glad I did not get sick of it after few days :) I finally found the individual call logs delete, but no longer needing it already.. Just when I was about to settle myself down & tuck myself into bed, I heard someone opening his room's door, scare me! He booked out early to give me a surprise! Hehehe :P Slacked & watched teevee as usual, till the night falls & he sent me home.

Tuesday morning, I was woken up by naughty baby's barking. He always like to make me pekcek want. Tak bolek tahan! Received a call from Jgws asking me to prepare myself slowly. He came over to fetch me after booking out & it was pouring quite heavily. Damn it! Turn off. Lot1 for dinner, Grace dear called & came over to meet me up for awhile :) Minitoons for candies.. Been ages since I last went into minitoons. Went separate ways with Grace, headed to Holland-V to meet up with Cindy ahzeh & Qianyi. Bought my favourite Each-A-Cup Strawberry Yogurt. Shiokababy! Back to Jgws's place for 9pm show. I almost forgotten I have to attend Peipei's chalet @ Chevrons until I saw Jasmine's tweet. Hahaha! On our way down, received a call from Ivan kor, spinned my head round & round. Met up with Sohboon there. Ah john, Jason, Cihui & Co were all there. Late attendance is better as compared with Absent okay. So cannot blame me la :P Left there after 1 or 2 hours.. Haven't been in a good mood recently maybe because of my reds & some personal problems, Dad still come & kpkb! Zzz. Really force me to lose my fucking patience! Back to Jgws's place. Anw, Happy birthday Peipei!

Anyone ever encountered such clumsiness? Lying on bed, losing control of your phone and it just dropped onto your lips? I did! Bleeding lip :( Don't know if I'm being paranoid or too suspicious? But I hope my instinct it wrong. But a lie will always be exposed, it's just the matter of time. I don't need his explanations yet. But I just can't talk & cuddle with him like I always do.. Fuck my life. Been afew days already lah! Didn't felt like replying his text/calls after he booked in. He went crazy & came back few hours later. Hahaha! Super shocked lah, I thought which idiot banging his room's door so hard and refused to stop. Zzz. He napped for awhile, & woke up when I wanted to turn in.. So I slept :P The heavy & noisy rain woke me up. I didn't realized Jgws went downstairs to wash his bike when I was sleeping. Lol, too tired I guess. And then, he fried luncheon meat for me, special order - heart shape one leh. I don't remember asking for that? But still, love him for it :P Watched 9pm show, America's got talent & then he sent me home. Now, I'm going into the room for a mask. Complexion getting worse each day. Thanks to Insomnia! Anw, I received my first birthday card, & it's from Loti :)


Thanks Loti for the card :)


Full of stupid ideas, but still it cheered me up a lil..

Woohoo! Super happy, I finally broke Raynard's highscore.


And my naughty parrot liok's tryna tempt me with this heel :(



This is how my message theme look like.
(Kittysms HD)


The 1st & 2nd of my homescreen.
(cartoon for girl)
(transpararent folder icons) + (white labels)


My (pinkflamebattery) from cydia :)


And this is how my lock screen looks like.


Tips for jailbreaked iphones:

If you'd like to delete individual calls, go to cydia, sections, sinful iphone, download (recentdelete)

If you'd like to change your spring board, go to cydia, search for (springtomize)

If you'd like to place your folder anywhere, go to cydia, sections, sinful iphone, download (gridlock cracked)

Goodnight readers :)

2 comments:

  1. what about changing the "slide to unlock" section? thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the slider you change to names you want ?

    ReplyDelete