Thursday, April 7, 2011

Promise is a big word, it either make something or break everything.

Packed KFC porridge, & headed to work. Feel so reluctant to leave my bed every morning :( Spent my day editing my blog pictures, words, codes & etc. Not much changes actually, but it took me quite some time to search for the header picture. Webcam with Nouvelle sis while working. I spend almost everyday talking to her on phone. Hahaha! One disadvantage of working there, too many mosquitoe bites on me. Neck, arms, legs & even my head. Angry! After work, Guiyong sent me to 668. Met up with Jgws for dinner, packed food for granny & then back to his place. Didn't managed to catch a nap at all. Velle sis super sweet! I tweet saying that I'm craving for Haagen dazs strawberry, she immediately buy & send it to Jgws's place downstairs for me :) Suddenly felt like drinking, velle sis drove us to 668 to get some beer. End up went to Club july with Youngersis, Raynard, Weilong & Belle. Back to Jgws's place, insomnia again. Wtf? He fell asleep without me -.-" So, I stayed up till the next morning to wake him up for camp.











No comments:

Post a Comment