Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Those who try to outshine others, dim their own light.

2nd day of work time seemed to pass so slowly even though Jgws was with me. Bought many snacks from "leisure" before boarding the train. My fav childhood wheel-liked biscuit, Lays, Nachos, Tictac & Pringles! Reached kinda late today as Guiyong overslept. Packed Macdonalds for him & myself while waiting for him to reach lot1. Look at the picture below. Hehehe! Downloaded an application for facebook and changed my theme to pink colour! Gan chio can? Jgws came down to accompany me since 12pm+ Brought my ice-cream over for me too. Webcamed with Nouvelle sis as well as Howard while waiting for time to pass. Jgws changed his bike colour to fluorescent pink :P Accompanied Jgws to Limbang as he needs to consult a doctor, 2 days granted :D Chanced upon Xiaobee ai & Maggie there as well. After that, went back to Guiyong's shop to spray Jgws's bike again.. It took super long! Back to Jgws's crib, fell asleep for 2 hours. Headed to Granny's place and then back to Jgws's place. We only managed to fall asleep by 5am in the morning. Gosh! Super tired.


The application to change facebook theme "Facely" Download at AppStore.

Smoking while waiting for Gy.
Breakfast!




Super messy table.


Taadaaa.

Look at this mad girl! Hahaha.

Cindy ahzeh never fail to give me my daily dosage. Hehehe, her goodnight messages.

1 comment:

  1. How you make your bitesms background color????

    ReplyDelete