Sunday, April 17, 2011

If someone really loves you, they will never hurt you. And if they do, you'll see that in their eyes, they're hurting too.

Stayed over at Eldersis's chalet @ chevrons from tuesday to thursday. Mahjonged with my girls, afterall, no win no lose. Maomao came over on wednesday too, for mahjong :) Hehehe! All turned up for Eldersis's birthday buffet & celebration on wednesday. Alicia, Elaine, Sohboon, Jolene, Liling, Nouvelle, Liokleng, Valerie, Yiting & Joslyn. Whywhy & Cindy were the latest. Super late, that's why we didn't have chance to take pictures together. Super sad, camera's spoiled :( Really feel so uncomfortable without camera around.




My girls.




Look at Giselle, so cheerful & adorable! (my cousin)



Yy ai bought this back for me from Taiwan. It's candies inside the box, with mahjong printed wrapper :)

Thursday morning, almost everyone left already. Jgws woke me up, went to HANS for breakfast & then checked out. Headed back to his place aftermath. Prepared myself at 6pm, headed to lot1 with Jgws to meet up with Guozhong & Huiping for dinner, as well as my god-daughter charlene :) Chanced upon Jason & Vivian there too.. After dinner, and after Huiping fed Charlene, back to Jgws's place. Around 10pm, slowly prepared myself, headed over to Yewtee to slack with Annabelle, Youngersis & Raynard while Jgws went to Arena. Waited for him to be back after an hour plus, headed back to his place & KO!


Look at Charlene! So cuteeeeeeee lah!


Friday morning, I was so surprised to see Jgws still sleeping beside me as initially he was supposed to be back in camp. He's on MC again :P Waited for him to wake up till I'm super pissed off as I'm damn hungry :( So asked youngersis if granny have cooked. Thank god, she did. Woke jgws up to send me over to granny's, settled our meal there & he went to take his MC. After that, he came over to fetch me back to his place. Also, I was supposed to join my girls for drinking session @ illuzion, but I didn't. Probably next week bah.. Peipei came over with Darius & Demi. Played with Darius, and also I've been playing "Jumbo word puzzle" to pass time these few days. Last min, club july with Jgws to meet Youngersis, Raynard & Ahjohn. My dear Cindy ahzeh came to join us too. Surprisingly, Hanxiang cousin came around 2am too! :) Had a super big quarrel with Jgws. Friday night spoiled. Felt so guilty for leaving scratches on Cindy ahzeh's arms & I hope Jgws's lips quickly recover too.. My phone went missing when we were all about to leave club july. Searched high & low but not found :( Lan lan, went back to Jgws's place, used his phone to tweet & contact my friends.. He fell asleep on bed after afew mins, while I stayed awake. Called M1 to suspend my line for the time being, smoked a stick & then sleep.



This is how my lockscreen & theme looks like.


Saturday morning, the super loud thunder woke me up. Don't know why & how Jgws can still sleep soundly when it's raining heaving & the thunder just didn't seemed to stop. Woke him up, he cooked curry noodles for me as it was raining & it's impossible to call for any delivery. Asked him to get my cigg for me when the rain stops & guess what? He found my phone in his pocket! I feel like jumping happily when I saw my phone. Woohoo~ Hehehehehe. Seriously, overjoyed man! At the same time, I feel like scolding him cze he didn't know it was in his pocket too. First thing I did was to call M1 to reactivate my line & it's finally done after an hour. I'm a happy girl & learnt how to cherish my phone much more after experiencing that kind of sucky feeling of losing my precious phone. Hohoho! Also thanks Cindy ahzeh for spending time to download pretty theme for me :) Wrote letter to Aloysius buddy while Jgws went down to buy my cigg. & then had a good cool bath :) Lazy us slacked till 11pm then we started preparing. Didn't managed to reach Boat quay on time to cut cake with Yueyin. Super unlucky, his bike broke down halfway through our journey. Worse part was, we were in the middle of the expressway! Urggh. Luckily we managed to hail a cab within 5 mins altho' by law taxis shouldn't stop for any customers at any expressway. Thanks to this super kind uncle! :) Birthday girl Yueyin was already drunk when we reached. Hahaha! & Thanks Aiting for accompanying me throughout. As usual, Boat quay forever got problem. Ya ya -.-" Police arrived within 10 mins. Jgws, Zhenyang & I cabbed back first. Dropped him at Teckwhye while Jgws & I headed to Yewtee point to meet up with Youngersis & Annabelle. Supper! :( O-my-gawd! So fattening.. Dropped down @ Jgws's place. Annabelle slept over at Granny's with Youngersis. By the time I'm done cleaning up, Jgws have already fell asleep. Envy him, he can always sleep within 5 mins after lying on bed after drinking.. Sian! Poor me stayed awake, played puzzle till the sun was almost rising, quickly forced myself to sleep.


Today morning! Woke up earlier than Jgws as usual. 8 hours of sleep! Surprisingly, I don't need to consume any sleeping pills in order to fall asleep anymore :D Hehe! Was hungry, so decided to cook for Jgws too. Fried nuggets & Hotdogs. Cooked his maggie meepok as well as my super spicy kuaytiao. Slacked our day away watching tv, playing games on iphone & me playing puzzle. Both of us couldn't stop laughing when the actors & actresses acts on tv (star awards) Damn nice! :) Congrats Jeanette Aw & The breakout. Jgws went over to granny's to collect food back to his place as I've to bring it back to clementi for mum.. Thanks so much :) I know I'm super lazy lah, you should know too :P His bike was being tow-ed to the workshop, so I thought I have to cab home. Coincidentally, Kim cousin called! She's going over to clementi to collect luggage from mum, So she came over to Jgws's place with marcus jiefu from woodlands & send me back to clementi :) Hiakhiakhiak! Okay, I know my blog is seriously rotting! But I promised I'll blog whenever I have time. Blogging is my passion, remember that :P



Breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment