Saturday, April 23, 2011

All of the things that I thought was so easy, just got harder and harder each day.

Slept for only 5 hours, but he's still not back yet. So I expected he'll be back only at night.. Had a stick, bathed & watched teevee. Was on twitter & saw youngersis tweeting that she's going to Yewtee point to pack Old Chang Kee. So asked her to buy sotong balls & chicken wings for me as I was famished! Few mins later, cousin in law Hasnie called me asking where I am & that she's going back to granny's place soon. Coincidentally, she was at Bugis st. So asked her to pack fried golden mushroom & chicken for me. Hehehe. 今天有口福咯! Shiokababy.. Walked over to Granny's place after the show end. Initially meeting Alicia & co out for drinking session, it's been so long since I last club. But still, I was reluctant to. Somehow sick of clubbing already. & Fuck, my monthly cramps are here. Asshole lah! :( Pain die me le. Watched Man-utd match with cousin Daryil & his friend. Like a boring only.. Then received a call from Sohboon asking if I wanted to play mahjong. Called Lincoln ahkor too. Casper then came over to Granny's place to fetch me, as well as Lincoln. Urggh, guess what? When I came out of the lift, that mother fucking disgusting cat meow-ed at me & walk towards me. I is scared until ~ Lol! Shouted & a nice guy wanted to help me. But the cat was shocked by me. Hahaha. Quickly run over to Casper's car. Headed to the nearest petrol station first as my next-chill ran out. Headed over to Casper's place for mahjong with Valerie, Sohboon & Lincoln. I lost $70. Thanks to Jgws for spoiling my mood. Whenever we quarrel, I definitely lose alot! Or maybe luck wasn't by my side lah. Zzz! Lincoln kor then sent me back to granny's hse doorstep :) Now, I hope I can quickly turn in. Or maybe supper/breakfast? Haha.

Over you. Relation-shit.
I hope one day you die out of over dosage of beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment