Friday, April 8, 2011

Youngersis's 17th celebration.



As I've mentioned, I didn't managed to sleep the whole night. So I spent the night changing my handphone themes & such. Thanks Cindy ahzeh & Esther for the tips to change my bitesms colour. Altho' it's black & white now, but I like it cze it's simple :) Woke Jgws up for camp, Then went to bathe & slowly prepare myself alone at his place as he've already left home.. Cabbed to work & something happened. Super pissed off & walked off straight when I only reached for less than half an hour. Still managed to get my pay though. Headed to Yewtee point to buy Oldchangkee for Jgws, went back to his place then. Complained to velle sis & jgws all the way. Hehehe. Jgws took half day leave just to come back to accompany me :)


Again, he fell asleep in the evening without me. My eyelids were heavy & tired but I know if I fall asleep, I'm gonna missed Youngersis's birthday celebration. So tried my best to stay awake. Woke him up to prepare & asked Annabelle to buy a cake instead. Headed to Club july for Youngersis's birthday celebration. Surprisingly, my ah kor Lincoln was there :) Everyone survived except for Limian. & O-my-gawd. I doze off at Club july. Super tired man! Supper @ Yewtee before going back to Jgws's place. KO straight after cleaning up.





No comments:

Post a Comment