Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes even the truth is a lie. And sometimes forever runs out of time.

Stayed over at Jgws's place last night, went over from granny's place to his place. But he have to book in, so I'm left alone at his place again.. Boring, downloaded new word puzzle games to kill time. A total of 4. Jgws kept me accompanied on phone most of the time, in text. & I finally let myself sleep at 2pm. Napped for 3 hours, 5pm plus, woke up and bathe while waiting for him to reach home. Old Chang Kee's Curry puffs and sotong balls. Slurps* Watched tv & hear him nag about what's gonna happen in camp these few days. The only thing I can do is to pray hard everything goes well for him.. Then he went to pack "Salty veggie tofu soup" back for me as my potato soup stall's already closed. Cabbed back home at around 11pm.



His first time trying, as usual face cramp. Hehehe*



Oh my! I want to try this pink leopard print lens so much! Gan chio.


So it was Bugis yesterday with Jgws. Settled our lunch @ Bugis Junction Yoshinoya. I had terriyaki chicken bowl with lots of chilli powder! (thumbs up*) Bloated like don't know what! Shopped at Bugis street, Jgws bought a bermudas for himself & a leopard dress for me. Oh ya, also 6 new gstrings for me! :) Song* Forgotten when was the last time I bought new undergarments altho' I have alot. Love to pamper myself by buying 'em.

Tried this new Japan Boat Takoyaki from iluma beside koi. There's 3 types of choices. Original, Spicy & Wasabi. We tried the wasabi flavour & it turned out super nice :) 2 packets of golden mushroom for myself, 1 for Jgws, 1 packet of assorted mushroom & fried chicken for peipei. & Passion fruit Aiyu koi for her as well. Back to his place, dead beat! Played with Darius, watched tv. Slacked till night, headed to granny's & then went back to Jgws's place again in the morning.



Was super bored when he's in camp, so these are all the golds I've found. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment