Monday, April 18, 2011

There is no beauty without originality.

A short update for today. Didn't slept the whole night yesterday as I purposely stayed up till 7am to help Jgws text his BQ to remind him that Jgws's on MC today.. Jgws was super drunk last night that he overslept this morning. Went back to sleep at around 8am. Selfish him woke me up at 10am once, & 11am plus. Insufficient sleep causes short temper. Prepared myself, cabbed over to Yewtee point to meet up with him. Initially wanted to have breakfast with him there but Peipei whatsapp me saying that she cooked udon. So bought afew sushi-s back to his place to fill our stomach first. Had a stick with Shermin before leaving Yewtee point. Thanks peipei for specially cooking my udon separately as I don't eat veggies :)


Both Darius & Demi were there too :D Wanted to nap, but don't know why I couldn't.. Slacking & watching tv seems to be like a routine for me everyday already. At around 7pm Jgws prepared himself & headed to Clementi Hq for reporting of his previous bike case. Had a cool bath for myself at around 8pm plus. Waited for him to be back till 10pm+ Super hungry! Luckily he packed horfun & 100plus back :D Satisfied & bloated! Forced down a bowl of black chicken soup that Jgws's mum brewed at the same time. Around 12am, Jgws's dad sent me back home & then sent Jgws to Club july.



First time wearing my chiffon leopard top



Cheeky Darius took Jgws's army boots to wear, still pose! Hahaha, can't deny he's really cute!


Anyway, here are the pictures taken on Yueyin's BIG 18th!













No comments:

Post a Comment