Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011 !!



Met up with Alicia @ westmall while waiting for Joslyn to reach. Chanced upon Eldersis, Harold, Andy & Ivan kor there too. Waited for Zhongde to come & fetch us. Off we headed to Nana to meet up with the rest of the oceanz. A blastful yet painful new year. Lol! Alicia & I fell down like 12345678910 times as we were damn drunk! Hahaha =S Valerie scal & Yy ai came over to join us too. Lanying & co were also there. Okay, I'm really fucking drunk last night I heard. Fml! Now my arms, chin, elbows, kneecaps, & waist fucking painful. I don't even dare to think about bathing lah. Sighhhh, why I so careless lei ?!

& Poor luv, went to search for me at Nana when he have to book in by 8am. But he's still there at 6am plus when I'm already at home KO-ing. Lol! So sorryyyy.

Okay, Thanks so much for those we took care of me when i'm drunk last night. Appreciated! Love.


All time favourite.


Eldersis.


Lanying bzj.


Cecilia.


Joslyn siaocb.


ME :D


Ah soon, Elise, Eldersis, Xiyu, Lanying, Cecilia & Jos.


Elise, Lanying & Eldersis.


Lanying & Elise.


Elise, me & Angeline.


Oceanz. (Look at zhongde! Don't know shouting smlj. Lol!)


Yy ai.


Ning, Me & Alicia
1-0-8.

The rest of the photos are up in facebook. I'm too lazy to upload all :) Stay tuned! Remember to visit http://nos-singapore.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment