Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't trip over bitches, walk over them.

Hello readers! I'm back. Sad & Sorry to say, I won't be answering any questions regarding about how I jailbreak my phone, how I do this, & how I do that in formspring anymore. It's really annoying because I realized people kept on asking the same questions when I've already answered umpteen times.

Same routine for my weekend, it was pretty fun. Prepared myself while waiting for Eldersis to cab over to granny's place to meet up with me. Then cabbed to fetch Sohboon & headed to Boatquay to meet up with oceanz as they were having their dinner. Next destination, Nana as usual. Haha! Peipei came over to join us aftermath. Enjoyed till dust, Orleng sent Ning, Sohboon & me back :D


Jessie & I.


Melissa & i.


Luv's Eldersis & i.


Yy ai.

Thursday night.
Chinatown with oceanz. But before that, went to buy Koi with Eldersis first. Zhongde & Alicia came to fetch us to meet up with the rest. Nothing much at Chinatown actually, they just want to feel the CNY ambience! Hahaha!! After that, Cineleisure for movie "Solomon kane" No much interest in that movie, but they've already bought the tickets, so.. Yea.. I was using my iphone all the way. Lol! But wait, Someone more jialat than me! When I was pressing my phone when the movie just started, Alicia said : Eh! 看戏 ley. But, Next 20 mins, I turn to my left. She's already sleeping. Smlj?! Same goes to Eldersis! After movie, Zhongde sent us back. Tired!


While waiting for Koi.


Saw this at Chinatown. I've got a question!
These "money bag plant" really can grow money?
If can, I wanna go buy all~ Lol!!


So many food! Fattening! But I didn't ate a single bit :D
Anqi so guai. Hehe.


Look! Orleng ordered 4 dishes for himself!!
Big eater!


Okay, All the stupid things for CNY.


HAHAHA! These 2 person forever so irritating & funny.


Overdue pictures.
Cindy & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment