Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fuck the haters, the fakers, the liars, the unappreciative people, the cheaters and deceivers..

A very boring day! :( Headache in the noon. Fell asleep & woke up experiencing worse headache, my head's like splitting! Damn it, fever! Naise oneeeee. Luv came over to fetch me to Clementi central KOI. Passion fruit ai yu is my new love.. Supposed to go to keat hong for suki sushi but I changed my mind.. Settled my dinner at clementi central coffeeshop instead. After that, back to luv's crib. He anyhow take picture want lor. Turn out so ugly (-.-") Low quality pics as my camera's not with me.. Okay, and also supposed to accompany him to Songka at blk 8, but we're damn lateeee. So ended up watching tv at his place. Back home now & I'm on the phone with Orleng & Alicia :) Hongkong must be very cold now. People there rmb to wear more coats/jackets/winter wear or whatever that can keep you warm! My fever have already subside, its only slight fever now.. Pray/Hope that when I wake up tmrw i'll be back to normal self again! Pleaseeeeee.

Good news for me today! :D Clementi central gonna have each-a-cup lo. Songgggggggg! And to those stupid idiots who kept on spreading untrue rumours about Sharon wong. Stfu & myob!


Fat lil pig.


Luv finished this. More to go...
I don't know how to finish it. Lol! too much.

Imy ya' know.

No comments:

Post a Comment