Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty & figure gets the attention, personality gets the heart

Have been sleeping only in the morning when the sun rises, these few days. Mad tired! And my body still don't want guai guai listen to me. Keep let me sleep 6 hours most! Sigh :( Let me sleep 9 hours or more will die meh? Huh, huh, huh?! Stupid! Kay lah, didn't nua on bed for long today. Went to on the desktop & start updating my blog, as well as flooding quotes. Hahaha!

Prepared myself when luv booked out. & Today I volunteered to take the train over to cck to meet luv instead of asking him to come over to fetch me. Halfway through walking to the train station, chanced upon eldersis downstairs. She's driving to central, so fetched me to the train station. Save the walk :P I'm forever lazy lah! On my way up to the platform, I saw a bangala wearing G-star! Sorry, I'm not trying to be bad lah, but I cfm it's a chiong one. Lol! Pure bangala leh, not indian leh! Immediately tweet to weimin cze I rly buey tahan. Oops.

& After so long of not taking public transport, I finally realized why Alicia said "Really cannot take mrt" Lol! Because I realized I'm like an alien. Out of 10 people who walked pass me, 8 were looking at me. I look very weird meh? Sometimes I really feel that Singaporeans all mad one! Okay, the best part was, It only took me 15 mins to reach cck from clementi. How fast! I wanna learn to have this habit of taking train already. But sorry, not during peak hours! I hate to squeeze. Yucks!

Had one of my fav dish, prawn noodles. Angry cze the chef put fried onions when luv already reminded him not to. Managed to change one though.. I only ate half of it, can't really finish all. Headed to Sasa to buy my eyelashes. After that, neoprints! Lol, Okay very stupid I know, but to pass time while waiting for the movie to start. Shaolin was awesome! Credits to : Andy lau & Chen long. Funny! After movie, luv sent me home. I'm feelin a lil tired already..


Yummy.


The neoprint that we took.


The very first part.


Chen long was super funny!! Can't stop laughing whenever he talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment