Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simple things get complicated when you expect too much.



Stupid sunday. Worked alone at Fep level 4 with heavy cramps. Fml! I had a really hard time working for 10 hours! Net up with shermin in the bus & head to work together. Almost doze off even when there's magazines, psp, & my handphone with me in shop. Clement sis came with Joel son as well as 5 or 6 of their friends. After that, Lincoln came over to find me. Then velle sis & Baoyou dropped by for awhile. Followed by gena tofu! I had a great time laughing while talking to Gena tofu. Nb, she really make me laugh like a siaolang! Thanks shermin for accompanying me while waiting for luv to come over to fetch me. Headed to 302 to accomapny him for dinner & then back at granny's place. I fell asleep on sofa, didn't even know what time he left. Okay, the cramps are still there. Killin' me slowly despite of the medicines I took.

I made a mistake today :( Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


This is how the shop looks like, in level 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment