Friday, January 14, 2011

Blissful Lioky Parrot.



Attended Lioky's wedding with Mummy @ Carlton hotel. Mum drove there, met up with Alicia, Joslyn, Cindy, Nouvelle, Yy, Eldersis, Sohboon, Ningjie & Elaine there. Thanks Joslyn for getting me KOI & Strepsils :) It's my first time attending a wedding dinner with such a heavy heart. Like so reluctant to see her married. Hahaha! Our lioky mummy cried as she thought Cindy & Alicia weren't able to make it, But appeared. Went up to shout "Yam seng" with the groom's brothers. After dinner, headed to Nana to celebrate Velle's birthday! :) Within 2 hours, we girls finished the 2 damn bottle. Sophia came to join us aftermath.

Luv came over to pick me up. Back to his place then.. Quickly removed my make-up, wash up & KO straight. Super drained! My fever came back every night, fml!


We girls sat at table 39.


Cards & Letter opener.


Lifting the groom up after dinner.


Our Elaine drove us to Nana, the very "tiong" car of hers.


My ai, Your en.


Yy ai.

Sohboon.

No comments:

Post a Comment