Friday, January 7, 2011

I used to be a happy princess..


This picture was taken when I was with Junlong..

Was chatting with Xiaofeng on twitter last night, asked her to dig out all those pictures that we took in the past.. But she only managed to dig out 2 damn pictures. Lol! Moreover is damn cui one. Lol! Okay, nevermind. At least it brings back memories.. After chatting with her, I went searching high & low for pictures taken in the past. Managed to dig out quite alot & also thanks Ahxing for the help! He actually still kept so many of my small-time pictures. Omg! For a moment, I was mute... K, enjoy some of those :) Sorry if they are ugly. But that's me :P


2010 Jan?


Miss my red & long hair.
2008/2009.


Those days working for AIG.
2007/2008


Ignore my stupid face.


Definitely 2007.
Me, Suzhen, Valerie, Xiaofeng, Alicia @ Jurong point.


Okay! Super ugly.
2006 if i'm not wrong, with Ahxing.


This is the cutest picture of my Ark ka liao that i'm still keeping..


Eewin, Joanna.Y & i.

It's just so nice reminiscing the past. Somehow, or rather I feel like being younger is better. Less troubles, much more carefree. I used to be a happy princess.. Pampered & treated nicely. Now?

Drop the topic. What's for today? A very boring yet healthy friday. No drinking, no nothing. Supposed to attend Eewin's performance @ NUS this evening with luv. He told me he'll reach my place by 6.15pm. But ended up reaching around 7pm. I kept rushing him, & even shouted on the phone as we're going to be late. When he reached, he blamed me for the lost of his wallet while he's riding. Hello?! You are responsible for your own belongings. Not like I lost my things, i'll blame you? No! Spoiled my mood, So I decided not to go.. Asked him to fetch me over to granny's place first & off he went for work. This is his 3rd or 4th time losing his wallet. Blame himself for the carelessness then. I'm not responsible for it okay! Cze I always remind you to keep your belongings properly. It's your disadvantage for not listening.. After he knocked off, came over to granny's, watched tv & he left back home to sleep.

Wanna apologise to Eewin dear for not attending, I'm so sorry! :(
Thanks to Jeffrey Goh! Your bro..

No comments:

Post a Comment