Friday, January 14, 2011

I am someone you're gonna regret losing.

These few days, have been waking up feeling a lil better. But always when the night falls, my fever definitely come back. What's wrong with my immune system huh? I don't remember falling sick frequently, in the past :( Today, it's the same thing again. I feel better.. But hopefully it's not a false alarm. I've got to attend Lioky's wedding later on..

Anyway, here to update about what happened yesterday.. Luv came over to fetch me after he booked out. Headed to lot1 for dinner, Yishinoya. Didn't managed to finish all. After eating, luv went to buy 西瓜霜 and herbal tea for me. Went back to his place, ate medicine & rest while waiting for Ah han to be done. Met up with Ah han, Luv drove us to East coast (Goldkist Resort) for Velle's birthday.. Picked mum first before heading there. Mahjong with mum, huishui & velle. Back home at 4am with fever. Thanks to my itchy mouth, non-stop eating tidbits & chocolates at the chalet. Fml!


Eldersis bought this super giant pack of maltesers for me :D
Wonder when should I eat?
If i settle this packet, I cfm sick for another 1 more week.


Low-quality pictures as my camera's not with me...



Before heading out.

Some pictures of the chalet.




Look at the table. So many tidbits! How to resist?


On the way up..



Such a disappointment!
Sibei lok kok!


Look at the mess~ Hahaha.


& The light.......


Zoom in!
All the dead flies in there. Eew!


Lucky luv brought his super thick jacket.
Freezing there..

Before sleeping, I keep "tune" in twitter complaining I have no goodnight message
& I don't want to sleep. Few mins later, I received a text from this mad woman
Alicia sim as well as my dearest ah jie Cindy nah :D Luv both of them!
I went to sleep happily! Hehe.

Please let me get well soon! I've been forcing myself to drink lots of plain water everyday & it sucks big time. Please please please!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, may i know wat theme u using for your iphone?

    ReplyDelete