Saturday, January 15, 2011

Being a grown up doesn't mean you should stop playing, it just means you've got a bigger playground.



Had my long craving Kfc breakfast with luv @ Yewtee point this morning. After eating, went to change my card. Back to his place aftermath, I KO straight while he continue watching tv & munching on chips. Woke him up at around evening after I'm done preparing. Headed to Bugis first to have my favourite fried golden mushroom :D Also bought myself a dress. Next destination, Goldkist Resort for Velle's birthday celebration, again. Met up with Lioky parrot & Whywhy ai there. I regretted going so early because her princess (dog) is there! Ohmygod! Super turn off, for me. I sat there all the way, very sian. Cindy jiejie packed Mcdonald for me :)

Headed to Bukit Timah for steamboat with Cindy, Jason & Luv. Can't resist the super spicy soup even when I'm sick. So I'm prepared for the consequences :( Blame myself! I've been eating tidbits non stop too. Sigh! Brought a super bloated stomach back to Granny's. Omg! Luv stayed over at Granny's to look after me. & Sorry for my super duper bad attitude the whole of today, I don't know why I'm super pekcek. Fml! I missed 2 calls from Hk.

On a side note, I've taken out my red extensions! :) I've been down with Sore throat, headache, flu & on-off fever these 5 days, Gonna visit the doctor on monday! Tak bolek tahan already.. And and and, the giant packet Maltesers chocolate that Eldersis bought for me, is rotting in the cupboard already.. So tempting! But I dare not. Hahaha!


Pearlyn bought this for Alicia & i.


Velle's cake.


Jason & cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment