Thursday, January 20, 2011

No matter how many times you've said "I love you" If your actions don't show, words don't count.

Haven't been updating my blog for afew days.. I'm so fed-up with my body system recently! Went to see a doctor like finally, on monday. & Now i'm just afew steps away from recovery. Yet, another problem seemed to occur. Fml hard hard lah! I hate bak jiam, I don't want bak jiam la! Please fuck off as far as you can, from me.. Please.. Went to bugis, met up with Jolene & Liling too after doctor. They said I look so guai from my dressing. Hehehe! Like poly student leh! Lol!! Okay, It was a very cold night on monday, I was shivering my way back home.

Anyway, I had a hard time dealing with that drunk lil chick Alicia sim, last night at 5am! Omg, She kept on repeating what happened to me when I already heard her. Lol! Tak bolek tahan lah. She's always like that when she's super drunk. Don't know how people can handle her outside. Hahaha. Now that she's awake, she don't remember taking pictures & how she fell, & even how she went back home. Gaolat! Funny part was when she keep calling me "Bi ah~ Bi~ Bi ah~" non stop!


Thanks Sb for getting these for me from hk :)


& Thanks Jacq for getting this from bkk.


Okay, see! My akl like to clain credits!


OMG! Look at these fucking cute cupcakes pictures
that youngersis found! (*melts)

No comments:

Post a Comment