Monday, January 10, 2011

Just because we don't say certain things doesn't mean we don't feel them..

Yesterday, My grandaunt forced me to play mahjong, pulled me out of the bed leh! Nb, so violent. I'm damn frustrated but still, I agreed to play with her. 2 poks, won $55 and went back to bed. Who knows? I can't sleep any longer. Fml! Youngersis & i cabbed back to clementi @ around 8pm+ Luv came over to fetch me for supper at Timah & back homed :D

I'm so proud of myself. As I've been encountering dark circles & eyebags problems these few weeks due to insufficient sleep.. Always sleeping for less than 7 hours. Yesterday I slept for 11 hours & today wake up to realize that my dark circles all gone! :) Woohoo! Song~ Miracle man! I think I shall sleep longer in future. Hehehe! And stupid brainless assholes, no matter who the fuck are you. Stop asking me things about "abortion, abortion & abortion" ! As if it concerns you. Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment