Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sometimes, no matter how badly it hurts, u'll love somebody without regret..



I spent first half of my day buffing off my gel extensions. Finally done after hours, & my nails look so neat :-) But so unhealthy, dry. Okay! Bad sales today, I almost freeze to death. I think Far East Organization Group should do something about the air-con! Lol! I keep shivering & ha-chiewing at the same time. Jialing came to shop halfway, talk to me but I couldn't remember I saw her before at Csc. Hehehe. Ziying & Weikeong dropped by for awhile too. Luv came over to fetch me after I knock off. Had supper with him, then back home!


Now i feel so weird to type with short nails. Lol!


The things in my wardrobe.

Guess 4-5 inch slip in heels.

Usual price : $155.
Letting go at : $90.
(Worn twice)

Helping my friend to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment