Thursday, January 27, 2011

Early reunion dinner. (Dad's side)

Super early reunion dinner with Dad's side family at Woodlands 834. Food served, was awful for me :( All got vegetable, vegetable, vegetable! So horrible~ Hahaha. Worse than what we had last year. After dinner, Eldersis drove dad back home. The rest of us headed to Aunt's place at 881, for drinking session :D Played a super fun game with Chongyee, Jennifer, Jude, & Luv. But I'm the only person who was caught in the last "K" (king) So I have to finish the sibei gaolat sibei cake de liqour in the center. Yucks! After drinking, Headed to woodgrove for prata, Jennifer sent me home. On the way home, she even raced with a M'sia car on highway. Super freaked off can? But thanks, she sent me back to my doorstep safely, even though it's already morning! :D


Crystal's cozy lil corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment