Monday, January 24, 2011

过了太久没人记得, 当初哪些温柔.

Light make ups for today. Very reluctant to leave home as I was super lazy! But already planned with luv to go Chinatown.. So, prepared myself & waited for him to come over to fetch me. Nothing nice to shop, only bought a top & a dress for myself. Hot pink dress! Super nice (Y) Walk walk awhile, rushed back home liao. Hehehe! Lazy me. Okay, I don't know what to blog about liao. Toodles~

PS : I know light make ups I look very ugly, but don't comment much okay? :P


No eyeliner for today! Eye like pak jiao. Lol!


Dinner @ chinatown.


Poor me! Clumsy me!


Taken by Chua Kai Lin!

Oh yea, Everyone please vote for my friend Shuana in facebook! :D
Thanks for your co-operation, appreciate if you do so..


http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/91656/voteable_entries/14838853?ogn=facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment