Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life offers us so much, so why are we asking for more?

Yay! I've successfully quitted working at Bliss&co at Fareast. Thanks to the very *efficient* management of schedule & the sudden of changing outlet. This morning, I decided not to go back. Hmmm, Might be hunting for new jobs again. But I like this feeling of being so carefree without having worries like, have to sleep early for work tomorrow or etc. Damn sian want! (-.-") Well, I spent this afternoon writing letter to loti. He have been complaining to Papa y that I've not been writing letter to him frequently like how I used to :P Oops!!

Changed my blogsong as well. Cze people always say my songs all so emotional de..
A more lively one, is that better? :P
(But i've got a feeling i'll change in afew days time. Lol!)


I'm too bored at home, hehehe.
So write down these quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment