Wednesday, January 12, 2011

From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived.

Love Joeycxj so much. I was merely joking asking her to get me a cup of KOI passion fruit aiyu, she really went to buy & sent it to my blk lor. Super goooood! (Y) Prepared myself & very kind of Orleng to fetch me over to Alicia's place, with Weimin. Very reluctant to leave home because I'm really not feeling well. But for my girls, I have to. It's been really long since we last met. & I always put aeroplane.. Watched tv while waiting for Jolene, Yunhan & Liling to reach because I can't stay in Alicia's room any longer. Damn cold! So it was, gongbao for dinner, MOF desserts. Waited for luv to come over to fetch me home. Acc him for supper first. He's prolly bringing me to the doctor tomorrow.. Hope I get well before velle's chalet tmrw...


Yunhan & i.


When it was served.


& Jolene's production! OH MY ~


Jolene & Liling.


Yunhan & me.


Me & my ugly scar!


Yunhan.


Jolene & Liling.


Chinese New Year Card from Loti.

No comments:

Post a Comment