Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love is blind, that's why sometimes we ignore the signs of unfaithfulness and lies


I'm forever popping my sleeping pills before I turn in every night. Slept for 7 hours, Granny wakes me up whenever I'm working :) Prepared myself slowly, met up with Sophia @ Cck bus interchange. Took bus to work together, but drop off at different stops. Okay, I don't know why I'm so early today. Anyway, thanks Yy ai for walking over to Far east to pass me iphone cable as my phone was already half flat at 1pm! Gosh. So sweet of her to bring jacket over as I'm always shivering at Fep. Non stop "Ha-chiewing" Sigh!

Valerie came over after her interview. Kept me accompanied the whole day till I knocked off :) Thanks Yy & Val for supporting too! I have great friends. Hehehe :P Luckily everyone in "Bliss&co" are nice & easy-going. Except that I don't really like to talk much. Another disadvantage. Time passed pretty slow today, I don't know why. But i managed to "au guo qu lah" Waited for luv to come over to fetch me, I was dead beat! Back to granny's, watched "Boys over flower" & currently watching channel U. I am damn tiredddd! I wanna sleeeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment