Saturday, December 25, 2010

谁愿意有勇气不顾一切付出真心?



Blastful & Fruitful saturday night. Prepared myself & cabbed over to Teckwhye to meet up with Yy. Off we headed to Boatquay for Ahjohn kor's birthday at Jab1. Didn't wanted to go, but don't wanna disappoint him. So I went.. Velle sis was there too with Baoyou.. Waited for Zhongde & Alicia to come over to fetch us. Wished Ahjohn happy birthday first, before leaving. His whole face was already burning when I reached. (red) Lol!

Nana next to meet up with the oceanz as per normal. A lil tipsy but still could remember every movement of mine :) Hmmmm, Luv insisted on coming to fetch me after he went aura & mbk. So, I had to leave first.. It's always like that! I can't enjoy till dust like how I always did 5 months back... Back to luv's crib, I KO without removing my make up. I rmb luv kept on disturbing me from my sleep (-.-") Pekcek max as I was dead beat! So I slept at the end of the bed. Okay, I don't know how to say la. Each ppl sleep one side lah! Haha. & Also, he helped me remove my lens/bring water for me before I sleep.


Another belated christmas present :)
I thought I won't receive any chocolates in this christmas..


Spell, forever.


Dearest ai, Yy.

No comments:

Post a Comment