Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Only give your love to those who have the ability to love you unconditionally.

Hi readers, I'm backkkk! Okay, I have nothing better to do now so decided to blog. Hmm, Currently back to jail. Don't panick :) Only for 1 day. Hahaha. So not used to staying over at my own home. With mummy, daddy & both sis around. Still, it doesn't feels like a home. I don't know why. Anyway, reason why I'm back at home instead of granny's, is because we are gonna celebrate dad's birthday tomorrow. So it's a must for everyone to fall in at home :-( A big sigh! I need someone to accompany me talk on phone at night till I fall asleep man...

For today, I only slept for 5 hours. Damn it, woke up at 10am as I heard granny kept pestering youngersis to wake up & on the tv for her. But youngersis kept saying " Okay, okay! " But never wake up~ Lol. So, I woke up to on the tv for her. Thus, I can't fall back asleep anymore :( So sad! Received Val's text saying she's not going to work & wants me to call her once I'm awake. So I called.. Decided to meet up to Far East Plaza. So, did a quick preparation.. It's been 12345678910 years since my butt sat on a bus for more than 10 mins. Omg! Bus-sickness back! (-.-") Thanks to Val. Reached FEP with a bad headache.

Headed to Milly's. Had her hair done, & then met up with Casper for lunch @ Graffiti cafe. Had my favourite Wanton Noodles with lots of chilli, I'll never get sick of it :P After that, Casper sent us to Toa Payoh to look for Jason (Cindy's ex) as Val "thought" her iphone went bonkers. Nb! But within 5 mins, Jason managed to fix the problem. Hahaha! I feel like laughing. Don't know want laugh or angry at the silly Scal of mine. Omg! Bought 2 sets of bedsheets for luv.. KOI for Youngersis, me & val.. Casper then came over to send us both back to Granny's. Val accompanied me till Casper knock off.

Packed my barangs, waited for Annabelle to be done preparing. Headed to lot1 with her & youngersis. Okay! I'm like spending money everyday when i have no income coming in. Fml! I never get tired of shopping! I can buy loads of clothings even when I'm really DRY! Fuck me please. Cabbed to Keat hong for suki sushi. After eating, slacked & chit chatted for awhile before we cabbed back to "jail" Omg! It's killin' me hereeeee! :( I'm missing granny already..


Val scal.

No comments:

Post a Comment