Wednesday, December 22, 2010

As we grow up, we learn that even the person that wasn’t supposed to let us down, probably will.



Celebrated Daddy's advanced birthday @ The Thai Villiage (Taman Jurong). Cousin Crystal joined us as well :) Don't like it there. Partly because I'm so not used to people standing beside me when I'm eating. Well, can't they just fuck off to one side & wait for us to call them if we need anything? (-.-") After eating, sent dad back home while Eldersis drove us all to Granny's. Prepared myself & Waited for Harold to come. He fetched me to Alicia's place as he's going to fetch Ivan :) Steamboat session next, with Joslyn & Alicia. Reached home around 2am plus. And thanks, I received the very first christmas present.


Me, Dad & Mum.


Sharks fin + Crab soy sauce Vermicelli
Vege scallop + Sesame claypot chicken
Fried fish + Fried rice.

Bloated max! A total of $460++ But the food was alright only. Regretted choosing that place for
dinner though. I'd rather go to any of the tze char & have many more delicious food.


Thanks so much Tingwei.
(Although its quite far from my taste, but it's the thought that counts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment