Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Funny how guys can make you hate a girl, for absolutely no good reason.



Hi readers! I'm back from work :D Today's my first day of work & everything went smoothly :) Time passed pretty fast, faster than working in mouzzy in the past. But one disadvantage, I don't have many many friends to slack with me in shop. New colleague are all friendly, easy to click with & funny. They talked to me like they know me 1234578910 years. Haha! Actually retail line is quite bored lah. But I just wanna pass time, instead of staying at home kiao kah.

Okay, Thanks for the each-a-cup strawberry yogurt. It's been ages since I last worked. 10 hours seriously can kill me. Lol! Mummy came over to buy 2 dresses, as well as 1 for me. Also she went to lacoste to buy me a red tee that I want :) Yy ai came over after she knock off. Chanced upon Jack & Joey & Jeremiah today. Weird, all J. Lol! After work, went to Ion for dinner. Wanted to eat Sakae, but I'm on diettttt! Yesterday ate too much! Haha, but fated lah, sakae also closed already, by the time we reached.

Cabbed back home & I fell asleep. Seriously tired. I'm in a foul mood now, I don't know why. Fuck. Anyway, formspring questions answered! Funny how all haters come & insult me in formspring. Fyi, It really doesn't effect me at all. The more you say, the more you make yourself look like a clown. Cause you're like insulting me without stating your name. Lol. You said I opened my legs to attract guys, you said I take money from my boyfriend.. You said I'm a bad girl, but hey, do you know? There is no such thing as a good girl. A good girl is just a bad girl who hasn't been caught yet :) I bet you don't. Lol! I think my name must taste good, it's always in someone's mouth. Keep talking, you're making me famous! Thanks :)


It was quite bored at work in the first place.


2 pics of "Bliss&co"

It's my offday tomorrow! I'll be working on thursday & sunday for this week :) Was supposed to work on fri, sat & sun. But friday New year eve, so I changed the schedule with boss. Moreover, I'm fucking sure I won't be able to wake up for work the next day after countdown, which is on saturday. So I changed the schedule again :) Hehe!

1 comment: