Thursday, December 9, 2010

Late updates..



I only slept for 4 hours. Fml! & My eyes haven't really recover yet :-( Sigh. I'm gonna consult a doctor if it don't gets better. Sigh! Prepared myself, waited for Casper & Val to come over to fetch me. Headed to lot1 as Val wanted to get the same heels as me. Chanced upon Aloy buddy @ Lot1. After buying her heels, headed over to Cindy's place for my nail appointment. Finally my infills are done! :D Happy max! Thanks jiejie! Casper came over, headed to Clementi to fetch Eldersis & then headed to illuzion. A very boring night! I was damn tired, so i left home damn early.


Jiejie say not nice, but I like.



Next, Qianyi's advanced birthday celebration @ AsiaLive. Met up with Valerie scal there. Promised Qianyi i'll be there, so I have to keep the promise. Hahaha! My scal was drunk! So I have to maintain, to be able to look after her. Hahaha! Casper sent me home then..


Birthday girl abit cmi le. LOL!


Stella.


Birthday girl & Me :D


Jacq! Mic partner.


Cindy Ah Jie! :D


Me.


Val.


Emmeline.



Youngersis & I are seriously suffering from insomnia. We couldn't get to sleep till every afternoon. Omg! Prepared ourselves & headed to Lot1 with our naked face. Hahaha! Accompanied her for haircut & then treated her for movie "Narnia" A very draggy show. 5/10 I rate. After movie, cabbed to Keathong for suki sushi. We were both fucking bloated! Damn..
Back home, KO immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment