Sunday, December 19, 2010

Don't get mad because I said I don't give a fuck. Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.



This is gonna be a very long & naggy post.. Woke up at 7am this morning as youngersis & i have to accompany granny to Toa payoh to pray, our late grandpa. Uncle drove us there & also drove us back. I only slept for that 5 pathetic mins because the moment I fell deep into my sleep, granny talked damn loudly & her voice woke me up :-( Sigh.


My cute granny! :) Love.


The place where we pray.

Waited for luv to knock off & Daryil cousin suggested to go to "Sunset Grill & Bar" located at Seletar, Singapore flying club. They waited for us (Hasnie & i) to be done preparing, & Off we went.. We had a hard hard time searching for that place man (-.-") I almost wanted to give up. Damn it. Finally managed to find that place within 20 - 30mins. Road idiots! Or isit that place is too u-l-u ?


Before setting off.


Luv & i.


This is the place.


Decided to try level 3 of the spicy wings. Half a dozen.


& We were offered level 30 spicy wings!

Okay, for your information, the Spicy wings they sell, starts from the most basic level 1,
to the spicest level 30. From what we heard from the staffs working there, most commonly
people can take, is only @ level 3. So we tried level 3. To our surprise, level 3 is already quite spicy. I can't imagine how spicy can level 15 or even level 30 be? Omg!



A picture of Hasnie & I.
(Daryil cousin's fiancee)


Snapshot.

Okay! The 4 nice guys sitting beside us tried level 30! OMG!! We were so curious about
the taste of the wings, that we kept on looking at them while they eat.
Hahaha! they burst into tears, kept saying how hot it is, & kept on drinking coke non stop!
Can you imagine? ONE EVEN KEPT HITTING HIS OWN HEAD! WOOO! They didn't managed
to finish all the wings, so offered us 1 to try. Cousin daryil was trying to act hero! Lol.


First attempt. Cutting the wings..


The first mouthful.


After 10 seconds...
Look at his steam face! Fyi, the tissue on his hands are
for his tears. LOL!


" Eh, Really very spicy sial! My tongue's burning! "


Pathetic faceeeee! See? Try lor, act hero lor!


" OHHHHHH~ HELPPPPP "


( Looking at the 4 guys beside us who offered the level 30 wing )
Heart thinking : You guys are the culprit! Hates hates hates* LOL!


Calamari rings, Prawn fritters & wedges. + Steak!



Hehehe! Cousin daryil kept drinking water non stop too.
But he quite zai~


LOOK? YOU MIGHT BE THINKING,
HE ALSO EAT LEVEL 30 SPICY WINGS?!

He's exaggerating! Hahaha. He only ate level 3, & His face so cramp liao.
HAHAHA~ Weak.


Level 3 spicy only, act like level 30.
Ka dulan still put mayonnaise!


Walau! I talking, kena snapshot.


Okay, I tried a small/tiny/mini piece of the level 30 wing!
& There I go, wiping my tears, drinking water non stop. LOL.
I can't describe how spicy it is, but seriously it FUCKED us up. Hahaha.


As you can see. I kept drinking water.


Hasnie & i.


KNN! Talk halfway keep kena snapshot~


Hasnie & Cousin Daryil.


Luv & i.

No comments:

Post a Comment