Friday, December 17, 2010

One day you'll realize how much I was there for you when I'm gone..



Yayness! I finally have the time to update my blog & upload my pictures into fb & blog :D Stupid singtel really pissed us all off. We called to complain that there's some error which refrained us from connecting, & they said they'll get it done in 1 hour time. Damn it, we waited for that bloody 1 hour but nothing they did to the problem we encountered. Worse was, their customer service hotline was already closed after 1 hour. Stupid service! (-.-") Back track.

Met up with Alicia @ lot1 while waiting for Casper to come over to fetch us. Headed to Jurong to fetch Valerie & then to illuzion. Met up with Harold & co over there. Normal drinking session, I was damn worn out that day as I haven't slept for 24 hours. Not long after we reached nana, I headed home. Lol! Now my name become, " Miss wind-walk " liao. Sighhhh!


The usual clinques


Ivan kor & me.


Val & i.


Don & me.


Harold & Don.
(Sibei act cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment