Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy 5 years 1 monthsary.



Happy 5 years & 1 monthsary to us!

Okay! It's been really long since we take pictures together, go out together & etc. Reason because I'm either always out with my friends or I'm too lazy to go out. Lol! For today, I only slept for 5 hours & woke up @ 10am plus. Fml! I've been suffering from serious insomnia. Always sleeping from 2 - 5 hours max. Sigh~

Rot at home while waiting for him to book out. Prepared myself & waited for him to come over to fetch me. Headed off to westmall for my favourite Niku udon (without vege & onions) Phew! Song song song~ After that, went to buy my present :) Initially didn't wanted to watch movie, but he kept insisting he wants to watch. So, i agreed to it. While waiting for 7pm for the movie, an idea strucked my mind. Neoprints! It's been ages since I last took neoprints! Lol, so childish. But fun leh.. Always wanted to take with Yy ai. But we kept dragging..

Expected, I fell asleep through-out the whole movie. Hehehe! :P Don't know head, don't know tail. Gaolat! Chanced upon Hongzhao, Jason & Ahmao too. K after movie, headed back to his place. Our bed is still as cozy as ever. I KO immediately! Back to granny's place after a stupid dream that woke me up. Lol.

On a side track, he've changed his RVF to kup kia. Feeling kinda different cze he's always riding sport bike. But still, I like kup kia the most, among all his bikes. So comfortable, don't have to worry this & that. Hehe! Unlike his RVF that burnt my leg & almost left a scar. If not for the cream that aunt bought for me, my leg would have been scar-ed. (K, I can't find any words to describe) But I doubt i'll often get to sit his bike. Cze I'm forever lazy to go outttt.


Pictures, pictures!


The neoprint we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment