Monday, December 27, 2010

I’m sarcastic, and have a smart-ass attitude. It’s a natural defense against drama, bullshit, and stupidity.


Mahjong-ed from last night.. Stopped, slept, awake, mahjong again till 6pm in the evening. Prepared myself & headed to lot1 with naked face. Hehe! Met up with Velle sis & Joslyn siaocb for sakae. Okay, I ate quite alot lor. Can't resist :-( Luv japanese food alot! After eating, we 3 cabbed to Bukit timah to meet up with Alicia for steamboat. Omg, 2nd round! Never gain weight is fake want lor! Still say want diet. Nbcb! Fuck you, Anqi! Gossiped alot alot, many laughters & joke. Especially Jos, She actually pronounced *Jillstuart* as Jillstart & pronounced *Safari* as safra. Knnb! Velle & I laugh till siao, serious! I cabbed alone after that :( Okay, I'm gonna turn in early as I'm working tomorrow. Marcus leong might be coming over to find me :) As well as Eldersis, Mum & Alicia. I luv them all. I'll luv everyone who come support :P Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

And yessssss! I'm so happy. Shermin is working at FEP too! So we can meet on our break time. Hehe! Also at basement. So coincidence lahhhhh! But I scared I work halfway quit :( LOL. GBM.

No comments:

Post a Comment