Saturday, October 30, 2010

Alicia's advanced birthday celebration.

Headed down to Nana together with Jolene & Yunhan. Met up with the girls there. Alicia, Joslyn, Elaine, Valerie, Ziying, Cihui, Liokleng, Eldersis, Sohboon reached before the 3 of us. Next was Angie, Weimin, Zhongde & co. Surprisingly, Ziying & I wore exactly the same. Lol! The rest came after 3am if I'm not wrong. Jacqueline, Ningjie, Joan, Cindy, Qianyi.

Lucky my dear girl didn't lie flat @ Nana. Thumbs up! But still, Bernice, Zhongde & I have to help her up back home. Haha!


Cihui.


Me, myself, & i.


Elaine.


My two daughters whom always fight. Lol!
Jolene & Yunhan.


Yunhan & Alicia.


Yy ai.


I totally don't know why i'm not looking at the camera.
& Why were all our hands opened?


My girls.


That's what AKL are for..
Helped her with her lambo.



Okay! Our face CMI.


Last but not least, Cindy jiejie!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi anyw i was just wondering how much was your Gucci Belt? ^^ Stay pretty!

    ReplyDelete