Friday, October 1, 2010

illuzion, dragonfly & nana.

Woke up receiving luv's call. A familiar perfume scent I smelt.. Spoiled my day. Went to prepare myself & packed my clothes. Cabbed over to luv's place. Cooked udon for him, & he cooked mee goreng for me. Hehez! Surprisingly, he added chilli padi into his udon. Woo! After eating, watched teevee together, how babies were borned. I'm so afraid of giving birth out of a sudden. Lol! I randomly asked luv, can I just adopt one, in future? Lol! (Act as if we really will married) Lol! I mean, no one can predict the future right? Next, fell asleep for awhile & then went to prepare. Yy ai came over to luv's place to meet up with me & then Xiaolun & Jos came over to fetch us to illuzion to meet up with my girls..

Waited for Alicia & Ningjie to knock off. Next destination, dragonfly.. For just 20mins we left, due to some probs. Headed to Nana to meet up with luv & co. Back to luv's crib aftermath. I survived even though I blow don't-know how many seconds. Liok damn steady, Qianyi too! Blow with us. Hehehe.


Before heading to illuz.


I only share my bf with my gf-s!


Cindy jiejie is luv (L)


Fly.


Alicia's bf for the night. Lol!


Jason dumb.


Luv & i.


Foursome.
(Jacq, me, luv, jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment