Friday, October 29, 2010

Shaobao's birthday celebration.



Luv & I prepared ourselves, headed to lot1 to meet up with Joan for dinner @ Siam kitchen. I had my favourite Tomyam seafood glass noodle as usual, while Joan had her Mango sticky rice. After that, Joan & I cabbed to Night safari to meet up with Cindy, Jason, Vanessa, Qianyi & 2 of their friend. Unfortunately, we reached too late & the haunted mansion is already closed. So no point paying for the tram rides. Changed of plan. They went for movie @ cineleisure while luv & i headed to Maska for Shaobao's birthday celebration.







Some random pics taken @ Night safari.


@ Maska.


Wendy & Shaobao.



Birthday boy.



Hahahaha!


Sohboon.


Yiting.


Howard.


Birthday boy & me.


Luv, me, Shaobao & wendy.



Yiting, Eldersis, Shaobao, Wendy.


Sohboon extra la. HEHE.


Luv, Jack, Shaobao, wendy.


Luv & i.


Jack & me.


The guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment