Saturday, October 2, 2010

Too much of clubbings.

Woke up beside luv. Went to prepare ourselves & Elson initiated to send us to Jurong port to collect luv's bike. I'm so not happy with the colour of his bike. Fuck! Waited for them to fix his bike.. Headed to Cck tower to meet up with Liling, Jolene & Ahjohn for Yunhan's birthday celebration. Happy birthday dear daughter! Hahaha. Yunhan forced me to play mahjong with her boyfriend & co. Lost a total of $20 only. Heng kah lao sai~ Luv sent me to illuz to meet up with Joan, Cindy & Qianyi. Jos came not long after.. Chanced upon Elson chan (my cousin).

Waited for Alicia to knock off like again. Then headed to Nana. Luv came over to fetch me back to his place after Nana. KO.




Stupid colour.


Yunhan & bf (dickson)


Her families.


Stupid photographer. Haven't okay jiu snap.


My cousin, Elson.


All time favourite.


Joan.


Qianyi.


SYM.


Jos.


Ningjie.


Cindy.


Snap.


Going homeeeeeeeeeee.


Jiejie bought this contact lens cover for me :) Mad lovin' it.

1 comment:

  1. hihi! may i know whr ur sissy bought it and how much? thanks!

    ReplyDelete