Friday, October 15, 2010

Love is what makes you laugh when you don't even want to smile..

Went to Jurong point to meet up with Joslyn. Settled our lunch @ Din Tai Fung. Fuck my life, I was in a hurry to leave home. & Eventually I forgotten to bring my heels to Charles & Keith for repair. Fuck my life. Fuck my life. Fuck my life! Chanced upon Pelvin too. After our lunch, I slowly took bus to lot1 to meet up with luv. Fuck my life today, It's like, it've been 10 years since I last took a bus. So damn uncomfortable lah! & The nicest thing about the trip, an indian guy just on his air-con right in front of me! Arghhh~

Reached lot1 at 7:30pm. Jacky have to rush home as he's tagging time is 8pm. So, Hongming sent me to luv's place & the rest to Jacky's. Watched "Piranha" with luv, It was the worse movie ever. Fuck disgusting & disturbing. I'm sure guys like it. Lol~ I rate it 8/10 though.. Watched 9pm show after the movie. Headed to Bukit timah to meet up with Eldersis, Cousin jennifer & bf together for late dinner, frogleg porridge. Song~ Eldersis drove me home.

&Lastly, Fuck my life because I wanted to remove all unknowns from my followers but I don't know how the fuck because of the new twitter layout. Fuck my life today lah!


3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Are you able to take a pic of the falsies that you are using currently now?

    I am finding it for a very long time.
    Thanks!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, wad webbie u use to edit ur recently pics like the pic in this post? its pretty, mind sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babeeeeee! May i know where to watch piranha? I wanted to watch :(

    ReplyDelete