Friday, October 1, 2010

付出的一切值不值得永远不会有答案..

Camwhored while waiting for luv to reach clementi. Stepped out of house at around 5pm. Stupid timing, I know. Peak hour! I insisted on taking train instead of cab today, how nice.. Stupid idea of mine, made me have to squeeze with kiasu singaporeans in train -.-" Damn. Lucky luv was by my side, covering me with both his arms like nobody's gonna get near me. Hehez! Felt like an ant in his arms.. Headed to westmall for late lunch. Chanced upon Yongteck, Yongchye & gf. Luv chatted with Yc for awhile before we cabbed back to his place.

Feels like 12345678910 years since I stepped into our room. & It feels good to once again lie down, watch 7pm show & cuddle together for awhile.. He always fell asleep after disturbing me -.-" So I ended up watching teevee till 10pm. Woke up him as I was super famished! & Surprisingly, Baby darius was outside when luv's awake. Wooooo! So damn freaking long since I last saw him. So effing cute! :) Peipei then sent us to Timah as luv & I decided to have steamboat together.. 鲜得来火锅! (Y) Thumbs up! I did not eat "Ma la soup" today, "Tomyam soup" instead. Luv peel off all the prawn shell for me, cooked for me like cooking papa! Lol~ So damn fucking bloated but luv only felt 1/2 full when I already started smoking because he kept cooking for me, neglected himself :P Waited for him to be done & cabbed home!

Tomorrow's the night i'm waiting for! 明晚一路神见! :)


Long fringe.. Cut or not?


Fuck you bitch! Yes yes, You.


I wore a polotee & skirt out. Damn casual today.


Miss those days eating with Alicia @ westmall koufu.


Steamboat!


Food.


Luv.

1 comment: